Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm

Well, the first decade of the 2010 is over, and I can't help but think of how glad I am that I was born in the 90's. Why? Because the entertainment of today SUCKS! Sometimes I watch TV with my little brothers and I just want to cry....that's how bad they are.

1. 90's had the best cartoons EVER! Pinky and the brain, Doug, and Animaniacs were just some of the best cartoons ever. Also you can't forget that King of the Hill started in 1997 and that is still probably my favorite TV show.

2. 90's had some pretty cool movies as well. In particular, good Disney movies. I know Disney still releases good movies like Up and all that 3D animation stuff, but in the nineties they released Beauty and the beast, Aladdin, Lion King, a goofy movie, Toy Story 1 & 2, Mulan, and Tarzan. Oh and we can't forget the Nightmare Before Christmas! That one was awesome.

3. Okay, so the ps3 is cool. The X BOX 360 is delectably better, and the Wii......well the Wii is just sorta gay. But none of these systems make me as happy as the Sega Genesis. I know the Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 and PlayStation were out at that time as well, but the Genesis is always my favorite. It had Sonic, and Mortal Combat, and of course the game made after Toy Story was the best game ever made.

4. Do I even need to talk about music? With Nirvana, Weezer, Smashing Pumkins, and Blink 182 there was no way any decade could be better than the 90's.

5. Okay, the last section is sort of different from the rest. When I was growing up in elementary school, I would go over to my friends house and we would play basketball, Frisbee, soccer, and whatever else we wanted. We would also make up stories and stuff with our minds. My little brother had a friend over here today, and they played video games the WHOLE time. For like 8 hours. I like to play video games, and I have even played them for that long before, but I still feel bad that this generation of kids is going to have to remember playing video games all day for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment