I got back from Logan recently for Christmas break. I was excited to get back, but now I miss Logan! And College! Here are some reasons I like them:
1. Logan is a small town, and easy to navigate. Me and my roommate wanted to get Subway, and not knowing where one was we ended up walking pretty much from one end of Logan to the other to find one. But one end of Logan isn't very far, and it only took us like half an hour round trip. If I was going to do the same thing here, it would take a looooot longer. After we found the sandwiches, we discovered that there was another Subway right across the street from the bus stop. Guess I should have checked online...
2. The Bluezone. BEST INTERNET EVER! I wish I had some of that at my house.....
3. Everyone is so nice on campus. I go to my classes and can just talk to random people and (almost always) they are nice and I can have a good conversation with them. Maybe it's just the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but people seem to be a lot more hurried and rude down here.
4. I really like going to classes. Make fun of me if you want, but I think its fun. Well at least all of my classes are fun but math.
5. My roommates. They are pretty awesome. They like to make fun of me though. But even so, they are probably some of the coolest people ever.
6. XBOX live. I need my ODST fix right about now....
7. Living away from my parents. This is probably the biggest and best part of college and being home I can't do anything anymore. Plus, at college I can eat hot pockets and ramen for every meal, and no one thinks any worse of me.
This list is pretty long so I'm not going to write any more about it, unless of course you want me to. Actually not even then. BWA HA HA HA HA HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment