Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Old people....

I want to start making random notes about stuff. Why? I don't really know. I just like typing because it makes me feel like I am doing something important.

I'm going to write a small bit on......something........oh here's an idea!

The other day, I was thinking a lot about how cool old people are. They can get away with anything! I can't wait until I get older!

An example of this happened pretty recently. There is this old guy I know, and he is probably the coolest guy ever. He asked me to go to the store with him. I said okay, and we went. When we got there he looks at the first woman he see's and he says "Damn, your cute". She said thanks and just sorta walked/ran off. This happened to about 2 or 3 more times and then we got up to the register. He said to the cashier that I terribly needed a girlfriend and that she should go out to dinner with me. Then he asked her if she was a good kisser, and said that I wouldn't go out with her if she wasn't. The funny thing is that the cashier said that she had nothing to do that night and wanted to go. Too bad that I couldn't really go....

After we went, he told me the reason he tells all the women that they are cute (even if they aren't) is that every woman wants to be told that they are good looking now and then. I guess that's a good reason!

so you can get away with anything if you are old.....and maybe I need to get out more so that old people think I need them to hook me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment