I want to go (and hopefully am going) to two concerts this semester. I don't have much money but I still wrote a set list that I want each band to play. If they play more songs then this its okay, but I want these songs played!
The first concert coming up is the Brand New Concert and they need to play:
1. Okay, I believe you, but my tommy gun doesn't
2. Mix Tape
3.The boy who blocked his own shot
4. Failure by Design
5. Gasoline
6. Limousine
7. Jesus
8. Milestone
9. Daisy
10. Play Crack the Sky
11. Handcuffs
12. The Archers Bows Have Broken
13. Soco Amaretto Lime
14. Seventy Times Seven
15. You Won't Know
Okay, so they won't play all of these, and there is a bunch more I want them to play, but it would be cool
The other concert is obviously the Muse concert and I want them to play
1. New Born
2. Butterflies and Hurricanes
3. Hysteria
3. Stockholm Syndrome
4. Citizen Erased
5. Apocalypse Please
6. Time is Running Out
7. Sing for Absolution
8. Ruled by Secrecy
9. Unintended
10. Resistance
11. Sing for Absolution
12. Supermassive Black Hole
13. Hoodoo
14. Take a Bow
15. Knights of Cydonia
Yeah Muse will just play all those popular songs that stupid Twilight fans like, but I can wish I guess. But whatever. As long as I get to see Muse I'm okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment