Last semester I went to Utah State University. I had an awesome time, including pie fights, dance parties every weekend, the HOWL, and a bunch of other random stuff. This semester, I don't have much money to go back to college.
This leads me to wonder how people pay for college. Seriously, I worked full time all summer for 10 dollars an hour, and I can't make it. Lots of my other friends didn't work at all, or just worked part time, bought a laptop, or some other expensive piece of machinery, and are back up there. I just don't get it. Does everyone get super scholarships or go way in debt to go to college? If you are a college student, and have any tips on money for tuition and stuff like that, please comment and tell me your thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment