I really like music, but i get bored of it easily. I have to constantly be searching for new bands, new albums. I'm going to list the best albums I can think of right now, and you should all go buy them.
In no particular order listed by band first, and then album name:
Cloud Cult - Advice From the Happy Hippopotamus
Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Like Bad News
Serj Tankian - Elect the Dead
Toadies - Rubberneck
Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown (Surprisingly Good!)
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Nevermind - Nirvana (Obviously)
I'll add more some day, but these are just some awesome albums. Also, remember to listen to them from start to finish like they were intended at least for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment